Your Free WellCard gives you access to health and wellness discounts, which empowers you and your family to get the health care you deserve.
• 24/7 Doctor – You have 24/7, immediate free access to licensed nurses. When appropriate, you can consult with a physician via phone from anywhere for a fl at fee of $65. Through this consult, the doctor may provide a diagnosis and prescriptions.
• Physicians Network – Access to pre-negotiated prices at over 410,000 physicians and 45,000 supplementary provider locations nationwide. With savings of up to 30% on general medical physicians and specialists.
• Pharmacy Discount – Access to top-quality prescription medications with up to 50% in savings.
• Dental Discounts – Save 20-40% on nearly all general dentist and specialist standard fees, with unlimited visits to more than 142,000 credentialed dentists nationwide.
• Vision Care – Over 10,500 optical centers offer average discounts of up to 50% off the regular retail price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and corrective surgery (Lasik, RPK, etc.).
The FREE WellCard Health program empowers you to reduce the cost of health care with each use of pharmacies, vision care providers, hearing specialists, prepaid lab test, prepaid imaging test, patient advocacy services and more. And if for some reason in the future you no longer retain your membership with TVC or MCA, you can keep the WellCard as our gift to you.
For complete information on the WellCard Health program you can go to www.WellCardHeath.com and click on Get Started and enter the Group ID TVCM. You can also download the WellCard Health app on your smart phone and use the same Group ID TVCM. And remember this is Free to you.
This is Not Insurance. It is a discount medical program. It does not replace COBRA or any other medical insurance program nor is it a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan. WellCard Health does not qualify for essential coverage under the affordable Care Act (ACA-ObamaCare). Cardholders are responsible for paying the discounted cost at the time of services from participating providers. WellCard Health has no membership fee nor is participation in any organization or purchase of any good or service required to obtain or use WellCard Health. WellCard Health will not share or sell your personal information. This discount plan organization is Access One Consumer health, Inc., (not affiliated with AccessOne Medcard), 84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC, 29615, www.accessonedmpo.com. This program is not available to residents of Montana, but may be used by non-residents at participating Montana providers. Other state residents please visit www.WellCardHealth.com for full disclosure statement. Not available in Canada. The DMPO does make available a list of all program providers which include their name, city and state and medical specialty prior to purchase, upon request.